Monday, December 2, 2013

Baby Week 22-Kicking!

Before these last two weeks I thought I had felt some kicking but more recently I definitely know what a baby kick feels like! Little baby girl likes to do most of her stretching in the middle of the night, which in turn is teaching me what staying up all night will somewhat feel like once she shows up. Dad is very excited to feel her kicks, but she seems to stop at the exact moment he puts his hand on my stomach to feel it. Typical Merchen! I am sure he will be able to feel some good movement here soon enough.
I also cleared out my entire craft room with only a tote or two left for baby stuff. I just can't wait to get some cute pink stuff in this house! Its pretty obvious these days that I am carrying a baby, the customers who come into the bank are all very surprised like it showed up out of no where. Today one girl asked me if I was pregnant or just fat, I was tempted to tell her I have been having weight problems and start crying, but I didn't want to get fired from my job :).
There are a lot of really hilarious things that happen to you while you are pregnant, most women would probably know what I mean. For example when your husband catches you with your shirt lifted and scratching furiously at your stomach because of how itchy you get.
One of my favorite things to do is look at hilarious baby onesies online as well. I am half tempted to buy them, but it seems difficult for me to justify spending so much on one little outfit.... I think that is my Mom that instilled frugalness in me, and knowing that that kid will not wear it more than 3 months.  Here are some of my favorites: http://www.rag-a-muffinz.com/#!laugh-out-loud/cvvv
Who ever thought is pretty awesome!



 Me at 22 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment