Thursday, October 10, 2013

Baby week 14!

So I have decided to follow in the footsteps of my great friend Melinda. She made a blog for her first child and I thought I might do the same. Not only to track my progress physically, but mentally as I go through this crazy life journey of pregnancy and becoming a mom (Ah! I can't believe that is going to happen!). So this is my first post of me at 14 weeks. I honestly didn't think I would ever get my energy back, but I finally have this week. Things are really starting to excite me and I'm ready to start buying things! My last few weeks were pretty hard to get through, I had the morning sickness, headaches, tiredness, you name it I had it! Clint is finally getting dinners when he gets home from work, and I can start actually walking my dog rather than driving him to the park. Another great new trait is that before I felt very angry in my first few weeks, not for any reason really but just mad and angry most of the time. Now I find myself just being very carefree and happy about almost anything. I even got insulted at work by a fellow co-worker and thought it was just hilarious! Hopefully that stays and I start getting a belly that I can be proud of. I am very excited for what is ahead for me in the future and to see how this new journey gives me paths to being a great mom. Oh and here is my first picture! My belly seems to be showing, but it is mostly Reeses's Puffs and Pizza (At least that is what I think!).
Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment